Noonswoon is one of the AIS 5 finalists!


Given that I haven't written anything for almost 3 months, this post might seem a bit out of place. Anyway, let say that since December last year, in addition to the responsibilities at the university, I have been working on a mobile application project, Noonswoon, with my two friends/partners, Peter and Theeranit (Amm) Pongthongmuang. It has been over 4 months with countless days, nights, and weekends spent together at LaunchPad. Despite a lot of hours putting into the project, at least for me, I have a tons of fun doing this...a tons of fun, but a tons of pressure too. Frankly speaking, this is my 8th startups project now. For my past seven projects, six failed and one has a micro successful exit. One thing I can tell you about startups experiences.

Man..it sucks to fail. 

Your parents start questioning you what you are doing..."remember your previous projects?", "you don't have the marketing skills", blabla and so on. :(..worst of all, you start questioning yourself..."am I doing the right thing..doing what I am supposed to be doing?" You saw your friends dashed through their careers at SCG, PTT, SET, Google, and Facebook...or expanding their family business empire bit by bit. You saw them with a stable job and increasing stream line of income.. and you just failed and had to start from zero again. I guess that what every startups people have to face at some points in their lives [really like this post, the Struggle, by Ben Horowitz].

But once in a while, a moment like this makes our hearts swell. It gives us a sanity check; let us know that we are not totally crazy. It is such a great feeling to hear that what we built creates some values to other people. It is awesome!

I would like to say thank you to AIS for hosting this event. I met many new friends and comrades in the Thai startups community. Thanks Peter and Amm very much for pushing Noonswoon together with me. Without you guys, I wouldn't make it this far. We will have a long way to go, but I am sure it will be a lot of fun as it always has been! Cheers Noonswoon!

ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้

วาทะ Jack Ma สวนมวยสหรัฐ ใน World Economic Forum 2017

เราย้ายเว็บไซต์ไปอยู่ที่ Gowinidea.com แล้วนะครับ

นิสิตของผมชนะการแข่งขัน Global Innovation Tournament ที่ Stanford University, USA !