Ni hao!


I got a chance to visit China during the Songkran holidays. This time is my second time visiting this country, a country of 1.4 billion people! It was a short but fun trip. I got to see many interesting things, particularly the Chinese ways of living. There are many things we can learn from China. One big lesson is the language. Chinese people are proud to be Chinese and they seem not to care much about learning English. Even in the heart of the major city like Shanghai, I could not find someone who can understand me and able to give me directions. Next time, I have to do a little better. By visiting there, I got some urge to learn my ancestor's language now ;)

One thing I can notice in China is its technology infrastructure, particularly, the transportation. China's metro system and intercity trains are pretty advance. Prior to my visit, I didn't realize how advance this country can become within the last 20 years. When I was young, I always heard people say the crappy gadgets are from 'จีนแดง' (Red China...or mainland China). Today, I saw many chinese people using Huawei smartphones next to iPhone's users and Samsung's...the model of C&D (Copy and Develop) is actually propelling this country forwards instead.

Lastly, I just want to mention about Minnie, my sister as well. I got a chance to visit her during this trip. She has been living in China for the past 2 years old. The last time we met was during the family trip in Tokyo, Japan back in October 2013. I got to see the city she lived in, the place she stays, and the cat (SNOWBALL!) she has. Hahaha..we have a great time catching up :-). Minnie is now fluent in Mandarin and China has built her up  to be a strong and confident girl. I like that. Man..I miss her a lot too.



Jai Jian for now!

ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้

วาทะ Jack Ma สวนมวยสหรัฐ ใน World Economic Forum 2017

เราย้ายเว็บไซต์ไปอยู่ที่ Gowinidea.com แล้วนะครับ

กฎแห่งการหว่าน: Harvesting Law