My first day of work

My first day of work went pretty smoothly. The day started with many logistics I need to learn about being a lecturer at the university. I have a shared office with, believe it or not, my old friend back in junior-high and high school. My friend graduated from this department, went to work at LEK consulting firm for 2 years, and joined the faculty of Commerce and Accountancy recently.

Dr. Pasu Decharin (http://www.pasuonline.net) is my advisor who will be guiding me through this transition. He is pretty nice and very helpful. The first task that he suggested I should be working at is writing an article for Chula magazine. The topic should be related to entrepreneurial stuff. Hm...any ideas or suggestions?

Dr. Pasu had arranged the 'welcoming lunch' for us, the new lecturers', (so nice of him). We had lunch and talked in many topics, some were gossips, some were serious stuff. I kinna enjoyed it. You know..it wasn't like intimidating or quite welcoming.

At the end of the day, I felt very productive. I had been reading many articles and researching on many topics. There are many topics I want to write about, but somehow I have to link them into the entrepreneurial themes. Anyways, this is pretty amazing...they pay me, allow me to count the time as my scholarship time, and have me learning new things for the sake of getting smarter and be able to teach other people. This is just terrific!

ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้

วาทะ Jack Ma สวนมวยสหรัฐ ใน World Economic Forum 2017

เราย้ายเว็บไซต์ไปอยู่ที่ Gowinidea.com แล้วนะครับ

กฎแห่งการหว่าน: Harvesting Law