Tomorrow is my first day of work!

Finally, the day has come. I have been living my life randomly for two months. A life without an aim or a focus, a life that I go to bed at 2am and wake up at 11am will end tomorrow. I am very glad about that.

Actually, to say that I have been living without an aim or a focus may be a bit exaggerated. I have been trying hard, thinking hard about what I want to do or what I can do in Thailand. For the past two months, there were many projects came by to my head and kept me busy. None of them seem to be taking off yet, too few clients or the idea was just too outrageous. I am still learning about Thai society and see where I can apply my knowledge. The playing ground here is quite different than the one I had played back in Silicon Valley.

I made one friend today through my friend. He is a doctor at Siriraj hospital. After talking to him, I am quite impressed how much he knows about IT and computer. An incredible guy. He has a lot of entrepreneurial spirits. We discussed many ideas and there is one that he and I are particularly interested in. I will do more research on this new idea and start working. It seems to me that my startup spirit has rekindled again.

I take it as a very good sign for a new beginning. A new friend, a new project, and a new day, they are all waiting for me to get my feet wet again. I can feel it. My dream isn't that far away anymore :)

ความคิดเห็น

Unknown กล่าวว่า
Haha I feel that too! The startup spirit is coming back again :) Wish I was there with you in Thailand or you here. Best of luck, Mickey!

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้

วาทะ Jack Ma สวนมวยสหรัฐ ใน World Economic Forum 2017

เราย้ายเว็บไซต์ไปอยู่ที่ Gowinidea.com แล้วนะครับ

กฎแห่งการหว่าน: Harvesting Law