Japan trip


First of all, I would say something about writing a blog...it is damn hard to keep up with it! In the past couple weeks, I have been to many places like Japan and Vietnam. But guess how many blog posts I did in the past month? Zero! :(.

I will try to keep this blog sync with my life even though I know that there are just a handful of people who are reading it. This post will be about Japan. I went to Japan with the group from Department of Commerce, Chulalongkorn University. There were 15 people in the group. We were in Japan from 15 - 22 May, 2008. Tokyo and Nikko were the two places that we went during this trip.

I've never been to Japan before and this trip would be my first time. I was quite excited since everything I heard from Japan was always cool like automatic toilets, cheap digital camera, on-sen, etc.

I really like Nikko. I felt like there was so natural, waterfall, mountains, and all the trees. It felt very relaxing. And plus, when I was there I did something that was totally scared the sh*t out of me...taking a shower in the public on-sen. Hm..you might ask why was it scared the *hit of out me? Here is the answer: because everyone who used the on-sen has to be nude...wear NOTHING..not even a small piece of white cloth. In Japan, it is the culture. They believe that the on-sen is the place where everyone can be himself or herself, no disguise from their clothings. I have to make up my mind for quite sometime..about 30 minutes. I really want to do this on-sen thingy but the thing that kept bugging me was the embarrassment. I didn't even remember when was the last time that I took a shower with other people. I guess about 8 or 9 years old?..when I played in a shower with my two little sisters. Geeezzz..and now all grown up..and with other people? strangeeeee. I mean it wasn't that embarrassing if the people I met with were the people I didn't know. But the fact that I might run into anyone in the Chula group was just intimidating. I have to see these people when I go back to Thailand and teach at the university. The more I think, the less I want to use this on-sen.

However, I always want to do what I'm scared to do. So I decided that I want to do this on-sen..may be just once in my life...show the THAI PRIDE ! ;). I walked in, took all the clothes off, and then to the on-sen....It felt so gooood. Not the on-sen itself, but the feeling that I can do the on-sen is very aspiring. I met no one from our group while I was in the hot spring bath. I saw about five japanese guys, 2 were young..about my age, 1 old, and 1 was so proud about his private part and kept walking back and forth (I don't know why he was so proud with his thingy that much). The two young guys were quite shy too. I noticed that as they walked, they used their hands to obscure their xxxx (:P, too much observation?)

It was fun and not that embarrassing as I first thought. But here was the good part, as I decided that I was done, I started walking back to the changing room. And as I just about to put on my cloth, another professor walked him..geeezz..that time was such an awkward moment..I swear..should I pretend to not know him? or should I say hi to him? or what should I do? (both the prof and I were naked). I won't tell you what I did..but if you were me, what would you do? haha

Tokyo was a big city. May be a bit too big for me. A lot of shoppings, foods, department stores, and fashion. I bet a lot of girls will love this city.

Alright, next time, the Vietnam trip ;) Oyasuminasia (good night)

ความคิดเห็น

Whoof Whoof!! กล่าวว่า
Just have my blog registered today and found your Japan Trip blog! Looking as you and a Fuji-san view background, you know.. it's a good sign for you saying that you'll be there again. ^_^ Well, I went to Japan in July with friends and a budget of Baht 10,000 (for a private Ryokan room,transportaiton & meals for 1o days)!..Plus an opportunity to wave hands to Crown Prince Naruhito & Crown Princess Masako in their horse-drawn carriage plus attend a VIP wedding at Meiji Temple.

Finsrup_BKK

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้

วาทะ Jack Ma สวนมวยสหรัฐ ใน World Economic Forum 2017

เราย้ายเว็บไซต์ไปอยู่ที่ Gowinidea.com แล้วนะครับ

กฎแห่งการหว่าน: Harvesting Law