Merry Christmas



Merry Christmas to everyone! Wish everyone a healthy and happy time for the rest of the year :). There are so many great (and hilarious) stories I want to share and write about. Particularly, as you might know from my previous post that I have been helping my sister, Minnie, setup and run a new hostel located on Rachathewi (Hua Chang Bridge), called The Old Charm Hostel for a couple of months now. Since then, we have welcomed many guests and some of them just added a lot of color to our lives. I wouldn't write a whole story here but just an Hors-d'oeuvre [ออร์-เดิฟ], we have a nice story of our guests to share: The South African student gang and Mr. Imai  (aged 80 and fought in the Vietnam war, World War II) from Japan.

Merry Chirstmas everyone!
Mickey

ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้

วาทะ Jack Ma สวนมวยสหรัฐ ใน World Economic Forum 2017

เราย้ายเว็บไซต์ไปอยู่ที่ Gowinidea.com แล้วนะครับ

กฎแห่งการหว่าน: Harvesting Law