What do you want to do?


My friend who is working at Zynga, the creator of the famous FarmVille, asked me last night: "given you have enough saving, stable income, and free from any commitments, what would you like to do". It is such a simple but deep question. What is my answer? "I dont' know". The Thai government scholarship contract is a big commitment I have been carrying on my shoulder for the past 10 years. I still cannot wrap my head around the concept of freedom.

Then, I asked him what would you like to do. He said he is going to quit his job in the next 3 months and found an Ideas Realization Lab in Canada. Man..so easy for him to answer. I am jealous.

Given that you have enough money and free from any commitments you currently have (raising kids, taking care of your parents, no more family business, etc), what would you want to do?

I hope I can answer this question soon.

ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้

วาทะ Jack Ma สวนมวยสหรัฐ ใน World Economic Forum 2017

เราย้ายเว็บไซต์ไปอยู่ที่ Gowinidea.com แล้วนะครับ

นิสิตของผมชนะการแข่งขัน Global Innovation Tournament ที่ Stanford University, USA !