Bye bye 2012

Today is the last day of 2012. I think I have something to say about 2012. Many people believe that the world will end this year. I am glad, it is still spinning ;). Anyhow, for me, my old world really ends and there are so many things I feel thankful for this year. A lot of unexpected things had happened to my life (career switch, partnership broke down, sour relationship, and career switch back). It really has been such a roller coaster ride. Some of these events literally knock me down on the floor.. Getting back on my feet isn't easy and won't be possible at all without friends and family. Really feel grateful to have them :) 

On the bright side, 2012 gave me opportunity to reconnect with my old friends and make new friends (Fern, Kaew, Shiwei, Rocky, Mo, Jason, Lindsay, Tanin, Pac, Shaw Yean, Peter, and Maj). Life is awesome!

Thank you "2012" for the invaluable life lessons. This year I am certain to say I am wiser now than who I am on Jan 1, 2012. But, one thing I would like to ask you for a favor "2012", can you tell "2013" that I am good and won't need those life lessons anymore? ;). Bye bye "2012" thank you for your visit! 

ความคิดเห็น

Ryan Roberts กล่าวว่า
คุณกำลังมองหา บริษัท สินเชื่อทางการเงินที่แท้จริงในการจัดหาเงินกู้จาก 10,000 ยูโรถึง 10,000,000 ยูโร (สำหรับธุรกิจหรือสินเชื่อธุรกิจ, สินเชื่อส่วนบุคคล, สินเชื่อส่วนบุคคล, สินเชื่อจำนอง, สินเชื่อรถยนต์, สินเชื่อรวมหนี้, เงินร่วมลงทุน, สินเชื่อสุขภาพ ฯลฯ ))
หรือคุณถูกปฏิเสธเงินกู้จากธนาคารหรือสถาบันการเงินด้วยเหตุผลใดเหตุผลหนึ่งหรือไม่?
สมัครตอนนี้และรับเงินกู้ทางการเงินจริงดำเนินการและอนุมัติภายใน 3 วัน
บริษัท เงินกู้ทางการเงินแปซิฟิกเราเป็นผู้ให้กู้สินเชื่อในระดับสากลซึ่งให้เงินกู้ทางการเงินที่แท้จริงแก่บุคคลและ บริษัท ที่มีอัตราดอกเบี้ยต่ำ 2% พร้อมรหัสที่ถูกต้องหรือหนังสือเดินทางระหว่างประเทศของประเทศของคุณเพื่อตรวจสอบ
การชำระคืนเงินกู้จะเริ่มต้น 1 (หนึ่ง) ปีหลังจากได้รับเงินกู้และระยะเวลาการชำระคืนจาก 3 ถึง 35 ปี

สำหรับการตอบสนองทันทีและการประมวลผลใบสมัครของคุณเพื่อชายแดนภายใน 2 วันทำการ
ติดต่อเราโดยตรงผ่านจดหมายนี้: pacificfinancialloanfirm@gmail.com

ติดต่อเราด้วยข้อมูลต่อไปนี้:

ชื่อเต็ม: ____________________________
จำนวนเงินที่ต้องใช้เป็นเงินกู้: ________________
ระยะเวลาการกู้ยืม: _________________________
เป้าหมายของการกู้ยืม: ______________________
วันเกิด: ___________________________
เพศ: _______________________________
สถานภาพการสมรส: __________________________
ที่อยู่ติดต่อ: _______________________
เมือง / รหัสไปรษณีย์: __________________________
ประเทศ: _______________________________
อาชีพ: ____________________________
โทรศัพท์มือถือ: __________________________

ส่งคำขอของคุณสำหรับการตอบสนองทันทีไปที่: pacificfinancialloanfirm@gmail.com

ขอบคุณ

CEO.Mrs VICTORIA JOHNSON

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้

วาทะ Jack Ma สวนมวยสหรัฐ ใน World Economic Forum 2017

เราย้ายเว็บไซต์ไปอยู่ที่ Gowinidea.com แล้วนะครับ

นิสิตของผมชนะการแข่งขัน Global Innovation Tournament ที่ Stanford University, USA !