Earn money by just raising your hand


As promised from the previous post, I will tell more about how I gave 500 Bahts to one of the students in my entrepreneurship class. So the class was on Wednesday and it was the first lecture of the semester. There is a limit number of seats in the class, namely only 40 students can enroll. It turned out that more than 60 students showed up for the first lecture. I told myself, wow..this class was quite popular.

There are two lecturers for this class, particularly, Aj. Santhaya Kittikowit and I. Aj. Santhaya is quite charming and easy-to-work with faculty at Chula (I heard there was quite hard to find this type of people at Chula..Lucky for me! :) ) The first half of the class began with Aj. Santhaya lectured about the class's logistic and the basic concepts of entrepreneurship. We have a 10 minutes break and then my show was on.

The topic of my presentation is "How to become a millionaire". The term "millionaire" I defined was to earn 30 million Bahts which roughly about 1 million dollars. The main points of the presentation are about creating values to people, being enthusiastic, and being persistent no matter what. I gave many examples, great examples actually like http://www.milliondollarhomepage.com/ or how to create value from a blank book. Anyways, by the end of the lecture, I asked the students.."So now, do you have some ideas to begin your business? please raise your hand" for a few seconds, no hand is in the air. But when I asked them again..."really? not at all"..there were 3 brave souls who raised their hands in the air. I pointed to one of the hand in the left, picked up my 500 Bahts note in my chest pocket, and walked up and gave it to him". By that time, I could hear the buzz coming from all the students.

Then I made my points. First, "sometimes, you can earn money just by raising your hand...so don't afraid to do it especially in class". Second, "luck always play the part in your life. Even though there are three people who raise their hands, only one gets the 500 Bahts". And my last point is: "but luck can only find you if you are brave enough to do something, something that other people are afraid to do....something that may cause you to lose your face...something like...raising your hand".

That was my first entrepreneurship class :)

ความคิดเห็น

Sala-Paopao กล่าวว่า
I am your student naka Aj.Kavin. I like the way you teach in entrepreneurship class and I like your blog too. Always post your stories naka I will always read them because there are many things that I can learn from your blog. You always give something to the readers to continue thinking.

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้

วาทะ Jack Ma สวนมวยสหรัฐ ใน World Economic Forum 2017

เราย้ายเว็บไซต์ไปอยู่ที่ Gowinidea.com แล้วนะครับ

กฎแห่งการหว่าน: Harvesting Law