It has been a loooong time

since my last post. It was just hard to keep up with this information world, leave alone creating your own information. Anyways, it has been quite some time since my last lecture. I have learned many things along with my lovely and (not so) lovely students. The good thing is I can feel that I am getting better and better at teaching. I have a couple of bad lectures which I feel sorry for my students (sorry guys!).

But you might wonder why I am writing this post again. Two days ago, I wanted to dig down some information that is why I came to my blog, (remember the PlayPump?). I came across my New Year (2008) Resolution, which are the following:
(copy and paste)
1. Learn how to play golf
2. Learn how to play guitar
3. Learn Japanese
4. Exercise 3 times a week (tennis, swimming, weight lifting, soccer)
5. Go to Japan
6. Read one book a month
7. Start one company
8. Change my sleeping habit (go to bed by 11pm and wake up before 8.30 am)
9. Create a homepage
10. Learn web design and Dreamweaver

Today date is Oct 28, 08. It is almost the end of the year and guess how many things I have accomplished out of the ten things above.....TWO
and guess what were they...
Go to Japan & start one company (not quite start but join a just-start company).
Man...2/10..if the students get such a score, I'm sure to fail him or her from the class.
I guess the list is quite or may be too ambitious. Go to Japan requires no effort from my part but the second
thing, joining a startup, was just out of control. It took so much time and efforts and the company still makes
zero revenue. Bottom line is that the company still has a long way to go.

Though I didn't accomplish much from my first intention, I still have something proud that I have done.
1. I spent a lot more time with my little brother, Mack. Putting a lot of efforts in making sure that he will have
the best shot in his educational life. Now Mack, at M.4, knows how to program in Java and about to take a Level-3 Japanese
Proficiency Test in December 3rd.
2. I learned and am still learning about managing people in the real world.
3. My tennis skill is getting better, though I didn't have time to play 3 times a week.

Alright, gotta go but thanks for reading :)

ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้

วาทะ Jack Ma สวนมวยสหรัฐ ใน World Economic Forum 2017

เราย้ายเว็บไซต์ไปอยู่ที่ Gowinidea.com แล้วนะครับ

กฎแห่งการหว่าน: Harvesting Law