This week is a tough week for me.

Now it is 1.11 am and I'm still preparing for my class tomorrow (oh it is today, actually). I think it will take another 2 hours to finish my presentation. Oh dear. This week is a tough week for me. Why? It's because I was bombarded with many classes to teach, Tuesday all the way to Friday, 5 lectures in total. The new semester just started and there were a couple make-up classes from last week (from Piyamaharaj Holiday). I don't know why I am ranting about this rather than finishing up my presentation. I guess it is a way for me to release some pressure in myself?

Anyway, I gave a one-hour lecture on my (first) entrepreneurship class today. It went very well and I have quite many things to talk about..like I gave (bribe?) student for 500 Bahts at the end of the class..I don't know whether doing that is against the university's policy or not. But I was certain the whole class learn something from that 500 Bahts. Anyway, it is always "better to ask for forgiveness than permission" right?

I will write more about this on weekend. Just wish me luck to get through tonight for my presentation. Bye~

ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้

วาทะ Jack Ma สวนมวยสหรัฐ ใน World Economic Forum 2017

เราย้ายเว็บไซต์ไปอยู่ที่ Gowinidea.com แล้วนะครับ

กฎแห่งการหว่าน: Harvesting Law